The Company will undertake to hire passenger vehicle(s) to the Client (the person or other legal entity booking the required service) for the specified journey(s) or period of hire, under the following terms and conditions:
1. The Company will respond to all enquiries upon receipt by email or telephone as appropriate, and will provide a written or verbal quotation for the specified journey or hire period based on the information provided by the Client.
2. Upon acceptance by the Client, the Company will agree with the Client the method of payment for the journey or hire period.
1. Methods of Payment;
1. Approved credit account held by the Client with the Company
2. In £ Sterling, cash upon completion of the journey or hire. [We may require the Client to guarantee the reservation at the time of booking by Credit Card].
3. By major Credit or Debit Card. VISA or MASTERCARD, and AMEX
4. Should a client fail to settle their invoice in £ Pounds Sterling we will pass on all our additional bank charges to the client and invoke the Late Payment Act. A penalty charge of £40 applies if the outstanding amount is below £999 and £70 if the amount is above £1000. Interest will be charged at the rate of 8% over Bank of England Base Rate and will be calculated from the date the invoice becomes due for payment and payment is actually made.
3. Variations to agreed journey or hire period;
1. Waiting time: For airport, ferry terminal and Eurostar station collections the quoted rates do not include any period of waiting from the time of landing-arrival of the aircraft/ferry/train. [Not from the scheduled arrival time]. Waiting may be charged pro rata at the standard rate for the category of vehicle in excess of 20 minutes from the actual arrival time. For collections from cruise terminals 30 minutes waiting time are included from the scheduled time of debarkation. Where the public transport operator does not make the delay in arrival publicly known sufficiently in advance of the scheduled arrival time, the Company reserves its rights to charge waiting time from 20 minutes after the scheduled arrival time at the standard rate. Any variations to the original journey or hire contracted between the Company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
4. Car parking charges / road tolls.
1. The quoted journey / hire rates whether stated in the tariff or specific quotation does not include any basic car parking and waiting charges. For an estimate of charges applicable for the type of vehicle and/or service selected, please contact our offices on +447535 035 838. Where additional waiting time is charged, pro-rata parking fees incurred will additionally be charged to the Client.
5. Cancellation Policy.
1. Should a client fail to advise the Company in advance 24hr that they will not arrive on their scheduled flight, ferry, train, or Chauffeur Booking the Company reserves the right to charge the Client for a lost journey, or £50 surcharge should an alternative collection not be available for the booked vehicle.
6. Vehicle availability.
1. The Company will endeavour to ensure that the category of vehicle booked is available for the designated journey or hire period. Should it be necessary to provide a superior category of vehicle, no extra charge will be made to the Client.
2. The Company will endeavour to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive at the collection point at the requisite time and travel by the most appropriate route, subject to traffic and weather conditions on the day to the agreed destination. The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or resulting consequential losses) that occur from factors beyond its control.
7. All vehicles are fully insured under United Kingdom law, including public liability.
8. The Company and its Drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
9. The consumption of food within our vehicles is prohibited. Should for whatever reason a passenger soil one of our vehicles then they will be liable to a soiling charge of £500
10. The Company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
11. Nothing contained in these Terms and Definitions affects the Client’s statutory rights under the Laws of the England and Wales.